ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Questions and Answers
- Do I still need to pay the 2017 ARNBC fee increase,
even though the bylaws were voted down?
- Why is ARNBC raising fees?
- How much will my fee increase?
- How many times has ARNBC raised fees?
- Aren’t we paying for these lawsuits already?
- Why does a portion of my fees go to CNA?
- Did consultation occur about these fee increases?
- What does ARNBC do with the fees I pay?
- Will my increased fees be refunded if the legal challenges are resolved?