ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Nominator RequirementsOnly a B.C. RN or NP can submit a nomination. Nominations require supporters who, unless in the case of a nominee working in rural or remote practice, must be RNs or NPs in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses of BC (CRNBC).
- 'Nominee Declaration' form.*
- At least three letters of support. Review the guidelines for the letters of support.
- A clear photograph of the nominee.
- A 300-500 word overview of the nominee.
* You must have the nominees' permission before submitting a nomination. In most cases, Lifetime Achievement excepted, the nominee must be an RN or NP in good standing registered with the CRNBC.
** You will not be able to save your information and return to the online submission form. Please ensure you have collected all of the necessary information before submitting the form.
Please note: Any NP winner will receive a joint award from ARNBC and the BC Nurse Practitioners Association (BCNPA). Educators who win will have their awards jointly presented by ARNBC and the Nursing Education Council of BC (NECBC).
To view the Awards Committee Guiding Principles, click here.