ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Be Informed! Take a look at ARNBC's Resources:
What Do Nurses Expect Government to Do?
- Increase investments in home health and home supports to enable prevention and recovery within the community.
- Invest in upstream health promotion and prevention services.
- Provide leadership in intersectoral and interdepartmental collaboration to ensure continuity of care.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available to support the shift from acute to community care.
Ask the Candidates!
- What is your government's plan to invest in health promotion and prevention services?
- What is your government's plan to ensure that British Columbians who require both home care and home support receive the care they need?
- There is consensus among government and care providers around the need to shift from acute care to community care. How will your government ensure that the necessary resources (financial, physical and health human resources) are available to meet the needs of this shift?
* Party platforms will be updated regularly. If you are aware of any commitments made by the parties, please let us know at email@example.com.
|B.C. Liberals||New Democratic Party||Green Party|