ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Be Informed! Take a look at ARNBC's Resources:
What Do Nurses Expect Government to Do?
- With the increasing number of aging British Columbians, acknowledge that end-of-life care should be a health care priority and continue to support and invest in end-of-life care services to ensure all British Columbians have the supports and services needed.
- Continue investing in education and support for informal caregivers, volunteers, support workers and health professionals, and expand the use of interprofessional teams in order to provide comprehensive, integrated end-of-life care.
Ask the Candidates!
- What is your government's plan to support British Columbia in providing high quality, integrated, community based end-of-life care in order to ensure that all British Columbians have the option of dying within the comfort of their homes and communities?
- Informal caregivers care for the majority of dying British Columbians, and many face significant financial, social and mental strain. How will your government continue to support informal caregivers in caring for their loved ones?
- How will your government work with stakeholders to provide leadership in developing common standards and best practices, as well as improving coordination of end-of-life care?
* Party platforms will be updated regularly. If you are aware of any commitments made by the parties, please let us know at email@example.com.
|B.C. Liberals||New Democratic Party||Green Party|