ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Public vs Private Health Care
Be Informed! Take a look at ARNBC's Resources:
What Do Nurses Expect Government to Do?
- Protect our universally accessible and publicly-funded healthcare system.
Ask the Candidates!
- How do you think the growth of private medical clinics will impact the healthcare system in B.C. and across Canada, and where will your government stand on the subject of protecting Medicare in B.C.?
- Should the provincial government be engaged in conversation around private/public healthcare, and what should the role of government be in moving forward?
- Do you envision a way to include public, private and not-for-profit healthcare under the Canada Health Act and what would that look like?
- What are the implications for the health of British Columbians if a two-tier system comes into effect in Canada?
* Party platforms will be updated regularly. If you are aware of any commitments made by the parties, please let us know at email@example.com.
|B.C. Liberals||New Democratic Party||Green Party|