ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Be Informed! Take a look at ARNBC's Resources:
What Do Nurses Expect Government to Do?
- Ensure all health care providers are utilized to their full potential, and that incentives, continuing education and professional development opportunities are available to support these providers.
- Establish ways to utilize innovation, especially in the area of technology such as telehealth, to improve access to health care services among residents of rural and remote communities.
Ask the Candidates!
- Recruitment and retention of health care providers into rural and remote communities have improved, however, continue to be a significant barrier in delivering accessible health care services. What is your government's plan in improving recruitment, and more importantly retention of all health care providers with a population that is geographically dispersed?
- What are your plans to ensure British Columbians living in rural and remote B.C. have access to health care closer to home?
- What is your government's plan in ensuring that nurses of all designations who work in rural and remote communities are fully utilized?
- How will your government invest in innovative models (technology and human resources) to improve access to health care services in rural and remote communities across B.C.?
* Party platforms will be updated regularly. If you are aware of any commitments made by the parties, please let us know at email@example.com.
|B.C. Liberals||New Democratic Party||Green Party|