ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
2017 Nursing Innovation Forum
PresentationsARNBC's 'Nursing Innovation Forum' will take place just prior to our 2017 Annual General Meeting to be held on June 26, 2017 starting at 5pm at the Anvil Centre located in New Westminster.
ARNBC is delighted to announce the following presenters at our Nursing Innovation Forum:
- Judy Duchscher - Judy's presentation called "Time on the Inside: Why Practice Reality Needs Innovation" will speak to three essential elements to nursing practice and how these elements are particularly essential to new nurse practice.
- Melissa Aydon - Melissa will present on the work of the Campbell River ARNBC, a student run project that focuses on nursing leadership and community advocacy.
- Michelle Danda - Michelle will share information about the HOPE Centre in North Vancouver.
- Andrew Yan/Agnes Yuen - Andrew and Agnes will share details of their 'The Patient's View' project.
- The BC Coalition of Nursing Associations (BCCNA) will present information about the steps forward and progress made by BCCNA
over the last year.
PostersARNBC is delighted to have a series of poster presenters at our Nursing Innovation Forum. Presenters will be available to answer questions about their posters from 4:30-5:00pm and again from 7:00-7:30pm.
We look forward to seeing you all on June 26th!
Please feel free to direct any questions to email@example.com.