ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Voting for the 2017 Board of DirectorsPer our bylaws, the Board of Directors election will occur online prior to the AGM. Electronic voting began May 19, 2017 and closed at 11:59pm on May 31, 2017.
- Voting commenced on May 19, 2017 and closed at 11:59pm on May 31, 2017.Three reminders were sent during this period.
- Voting pins were emailed using the email addresses that were provided upon registration with the CRNBC.
- Voters are eligible to vote only once for each of the available positions.
- Voting eligibility is determined by consent provided to ARNBC. To ensure that you are on the list of eligible voters and/or to verify your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4pm on May 12, 2017. Those who have not consented prior to 4pm on May 12, 2017 will NOT be eligible to vote.
- Directors will be announced at the 2017 AGM on June 26, 2017.
Questions about voting may be directed to email@example.com.
Learn more about ARNBC membership.