ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
First PlaceOlivia Jago representing the third year Northern Collaborative Baccalaureate Nursing Program (NCBNP) class.
Second PlaceShauna Remin, Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
Third PlaceNeda Ozel, Kwantlen Polytechnic University/Fraser Health Authority.
Fourth PlaceSammer Khyabani,
Fifth PlaceTeresa Porter, Fraser Health Authority.
Additional 2017 Entries
- Cheryl Chan, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Indira Fernandez, Langara College
- Tina Jesso, Department of National Defence
- Sultana Kazi, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Gwen Campbell McArthur, Bonaparte Indian Band Health