ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Corinne Ballance RNCorinne Ballance, RN is a full-time surgical nurse who works in the areas of general, gynecological, orthopedic surgery, at the East Kootenay Regional Hospital in Cranbrook, B.C.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What do you find most challenging in your current role?
- What do you find most rewarding in your current role?
- What advice would you give to new nurses or individuals considering nursing as a career?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.