ARNBC is committed to preserving the anonymity of all visitors to www.arnbc.ca. ARNBC tracks user behavior through information collected in our server logs. We do not track information that identifies particular users, only information that tracks general usage trends on the ARNBC site.
Sherry Stackhouse, RN BSNSherry Stackhouse is the Clinical Informatics Lead (Program Liaison), Emergency & Trauma Clinical & Systems Transformation at Vancouver Coastal Health/Provincial Health Services Authority/Providence Health Care. She is a soccer fan, hiker and loves to spend time with her family. She has been nursing for 33 years.
Interview Questions (click to view)
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your nursing career?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to new nurses?
- Nursing is...
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.